Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mystery girl in my life...

‘Sonal Mavshi (Aunty)’, came the voice when I had just reached home from office and had changed my clothes. When you hear her sweet voice you have to rush to the door and here she is as usual at your door. There is no point in greeting her at that moment since she just needs Sonal mavshi. She will always storm in without even bothering to look at you and will start searching for Sonal mavshi. And when she is done with her search in all the rooms, she will come back and ask where is Sonal mavshi?

Seeing her daily and waiting for her has now become a routine for me. She will always peep inside your house and believe me it’s really very hard to move your eyes away from her. When she peeps in, you will notice the little black eyes of her always searching something full of mischief in it, her innocent face, her good dressing sense and of course her striking beauty. Your eyes get fixed on her. And here she enters not just in your door or life but straight into your heart.

She has no problem dancing in front me to the latest bollywood tunes, playing with me or fighting with me. She will ask me to do paintings for her, or do origami for her as if it’s her right. She will actually make you dance to the tunes of her and believe me you will not regret doing that for her sweet innocent smile. And when she smiles you feel like you have won the whole world.

When I don’t listen to her, can you believe she directly goes to Sonal mavshi and complains about me? How can someone come in my house, ask me to do all the things which I don’t want to do and still complain about me for not doing the same? I can never let that happen with anyone except her. Because as you know she has already made a place in my heart.

You know something sometimes I do alliance with her and we make fun of Sonal mavshi. And she is so adorable that I know even Sonal mavshi doesn’t mind it. And sometime she will ask Sonal mavshi to scold me for my mistakes. That’s really childish, isn’t it? But she is a kid. And Sonal mavshi who actually enjoys all this drama, actually enjoying every bit of it and not leaving any chance of teasing me, will scold at me with her fake anger. But hold on, she is mature enough to understand that it’s all fake but she just loves it that way.

It’s not just me and Sonal mavshi about whom she complains. She complains about her mom too, not to me but to Sonal mavshi. And I in turn get to know about it either when they are discussing about it, as when she is at home her each word I fight to listen to, or else get to know about it from Sonal mavshi itself. Then we ought to take her side whatever may be the case. And if you fail to do that then only god can save you from her outrage.

She can take you to the garden and make you roam around with you till you get tired. But she is never out of energy. She is actually an epitome of energy!

And as time passes you get to know that now is the time that the storm is going to go back home and will come full blown tomorrow. And even we plan to sleep to gain some energy to make a futile attempt to match it with her. Futile indeed! And she storms out keeping memories behind as always.

Now I say sleeping on bed beside Sonal mavshi, ‘Don’t worry honey, even we are going to have a sweet kid as sweet as her or may be sweeter than her’.

By the way, who is she? Her name is Ria and she is really a kid, a small kid and my 3 and half year old neighbor. And no price for guessing that Sonal mavshi is my wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment